Final guaranteed attendance numbers along with agenda must be confirmed 7 days prior to the event for setting up.
Room access for overnight delegates is 3.00pm with a check out time of 11.00am. Reservations for Day use are from 8.00am - 5.00pm.
Client(s)/Guest use of the Hotel:
All Clients and their guests must adhere to the Hotels statutory obligations such as Fire Regulations, Health and Safety, Licensing etc. The event organiser is responsible for the behaviour of his/her party and is responsible for costs in the event of any damage caused in all circumstances. The client is fully responsible to the hotel for all the costs incurred in accordance with the agreement.
A strict non smoking policy exists throughout the entire hotel
Please advise when making your booking if any delegate has dietary requirements.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates exclusive of VAT
- We require written confirmation of booking within 7 days of making the reservation and accepting the terms and conditions, with payment of deposit received.
- At the time of booking a minimum non refundable deposit of £250 or 10% is required. With payment of the deposit, it is deemed that the organiser accepts our terms and conditions.
- Any confirmed reservation will be subject to a cancellation charge as follows:
- If notice of cancellation is received 4 weeks before the venue, there will be no charge other than the non-refundable deposit
- Between 4 and 2 weeks before the venue, there will be a charge of 50% of the total conference cost
- Notice of cancellation received thereafter will be subject to a charge of the total of the conference cost
- Later additions or extra facilities will be charged accordingly
- Reduced participation for meals, accommodation or conference does not convey the right to any reduction
- Accounts should be settled in full upon departure unless an agreement has been reached in writing prior to the date of the venue
- We remind the organiser that a booking , verbal or otherwise, is a legally binding contract. In the event of cancellation without sufficient prior notice the event organiser is held liable for the full cost of the booking. The hotel will use its endeavours to relet space and accommodation. In such cases the relevant amount will be refunded.
- Delegates are requested to vacate their rooms by 11.00 am on the day of departure. Luggage can be stored until close of the conference.
- We reserve the right to alter rates if numbers fall or increase significantly from original quotation.
- For all bookings and further enquiries please contact reception on 01584 873500